image Follow Us:

How To Gain Your Learners Licence

If you’re from Victoria, VicRoads is the place to go for your licence. Here’s an interesting fact; a VicRoads licence is cheaper than a NSW RTA licence! You can find more information at the VicRoads website.

If you are from other states, here are some informations you might find useful:

If you hail from Western Australia, the department of Transport handles all manner of licencing. Here’s another interesting tidbit; light cars no longer require registration stickers on light vehicles.

For those learners from NSW, the RTA (Roads & Traffic Authority) issues all licences in that state. They provide a lot of other information as well at their website which you can visit here

Remember, you must have a learners licence before attending a driving school.


The professional company casinobonus2 provides all the information on casino bonus.